Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Easy piece of writing (this time)

I think that I wrote a good piece this week because it was something that I wanted to write about so when it is something that I want to write about I can do it quickly and have a lot of things to say. At first I thought that this assignment was going to be dumb but it really wasn't. Most times I can't write long and I run out of things to say but this piece was one of the few that the pieces fell together. It ended being a good week because it is the first week back from break.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jeff good job you really put it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on finding your motivation! It's a great thing to find a writing style that you enjoy. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I felt like this piece was also very easy for me to write as well. I really hope we can do more of this kind of writing.

    ReplyDelete